Friday, August 1, 2008

Say momma

Ok, I know I said I needed 20 comments on my last post before I would post again but I had to put up this video of Dean and Justin getting Camden to say momma. Sorry it's a bad recording. It's on my phone and he wouldn't hold still. My little tigger loves to jump!

7 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

I Love it! Wow, that is awsome you got that on tape!

Shippe said...

Yay! That is too cute!

Rachel Mohat said...

Awww that is the cutest thing ever! Now workin on him saying Auntie Rachel!! hehe

Dan and Kan said...

i got the background from the site where you got yours :) but only 2 more weeks until i get back to Utah!!!

shahna said...

AWWWW! Love the new header pic!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW teach him to say Aunt macie!

Unknown said...

That is so-ooo cute. It is a much easier trasition from mamma to grandpa. I will work on that next when you come see us again in August.

Grandpa T

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker