Friday, August 15, 2008

Standing Up

4 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

Wow! That is really amazing! he will be running all around in no time and then look out!

shahna said...

Aren't blogs the greatest? I look back at all the posts you have done to document his life so far and wish they had these when my oldest kids were babies. it is soooo much easier than traditional scrapbooking. You are such a sweet mommy, Lauralee but then again I always knw you would be. You had a great role model!

Tiffany said...

He seriously is growing up too fast! I can't keep up with him. He just wants to be a big boy already! Sorry to hear he's been sick. I hope he's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

He is so big! That video was so cute! Love u and miss u guys, -Amber

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker