We had Camden's 1st birthday party
yesterday! It was so much fun having friends and family
get together to celebrate with us.
Camden got some great gifts from everyone!
Thanks so much to everyone that came!
Camden is one spoiled kid.
I got a monkey backpack with a long tail for mommy and daddy to hold onto.
I got Elmo Live from Mommy and Daddy

This is a bouncy ball from Emily
I'm not sure why he decided to start sticking his
tongue out all the time. It's kinda silly!
This is my new laptop from Aunt Sharon and Uncle Josh
Also not pictured Camden got a Lighting McQueen car from Sharon and Josh. Lots of great clothes from Aunt Rachel. A cute outfit from Kanessa and a cute outfit from Amberlyn. An awesome Turbo Turtle from Grandma and Grandpa. A vacuum, lawmower and money from Mimi and Bapa. A train whistle from Serge and Elyse.





2 responces from friends:
That is one cute Boy!! I love the red curly hair! WOW he is 1 now! He makes the things he is holding look like they are heavy with his facial expressions. I wish we could have been there! That monkey pack with a tail is a great idea! one of those type of harnesses saved my life with a exuberant Justin when I was alone on a trip with my three youngest!
Happy Birthday, Camden! I had no idea his hair was so curly. I love it! He sure is a cute little boy. I can't believe he's already a year old...time sure does fly!
Post a Comment