I've been slacking on taking pictures of Camden, it's not that I don't try, he just is either moving so the picture is blurry or he quits doing what I want to take a picture of by the time I get my camera.
I was over at Tiffany's yesterday and she took these of Camden...

Big Smile

Laughing

This one is funny, Camden's new thing is he likes to open his mouth really big when I ask him to say aw or to show me his mouth.

From another angle

cool slinky

Look what I can do!
Update
Camden's new favorite thing to eat is popcorn chicken. He picks up on little things we do, before I give him a bite of the chicken I blow on it to cool it down. So now before Camden puts food in his mouth he blows on it.
He also loves to "lean back" I'll have to take a picture of it to show what I mean. When you say Camden, lean back, he will lean his shoulders back as far as he can without falling over.
When you say "So Big" Camden reaches his hands up high in the air for you to tickle him.
Camden also loves to point to people's noses and will even try to point out stranger's noses.
He is such a fun giggly boy and so active! He loves to explore new things and has a fascination with all electric things, his favorites being the vacuum, my kitchen aid mixer, the blender and the blow dryer.





3 responces from friends:
He is SO CUTE! I love your family picture at the top of your blog that's cute too.
He's growing fast!
Awww how fun! I can't wait to see him next month! Well that is I still hope you are coming then! You need to update his milestones to the right over there, he sure does look bigger and bigger every day. Not in size obviously, he doesn't grow much, but he just looks more "mature". I miss my big boy!!! I am going to try and come out there for a week or so this summer, but it won't be for a while, not til I get good and trained on this new job and we get another nurse in here that can cover for me when im gone.
so you are coming again? it's good that you get to come visit so much! im sure I will run into you at the mall!
Post a Comment