Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago. Thanks so much Sasha, they turned out great! Go to AMP Photo Arts to check out more of our pictures, the password is altice08.
Camden likes to flex and show how strong he is so that is what he is doing in some of the pictures.








12 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! You all are so photogenic! I especially love the "Muscles" faces of Camden and his cute smiles!

Amy Taylor said...

aww... i love these pictures! i really love camden's faces also!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are so great! You look beautiful! Camden has the best expressions of any kid I've ever seen!

Heath & Ege said...

These look awesome! What a great lookin family!

Chesney said...

Way Cute photos. I like the last one. His expression is funny!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

The pics turned out awesome! Camden is such a little ham! You all look great!

Anonymous said...

what a great looking family! Such beautiful smiles. Camden is the cutest baby on the planet! He has so much personality.
we love you all

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

You guys are SO good looking!

Anonymous said...

Cute family Lauralee!!! I saw your mom today, and as usual, she bragged about Camden. She loves that little boy :) Oh, and you too.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful family pictures! Lauralee, you look fantastic!

Summer said...

how beautiful!! they look so good! i love family pics!

McClains said...

Dean-
THis is Chris McClain...we found your blog after looking at the McCune's blog...my wife went to high school and is good friends with him. It's a small world man...if you want to check out our blog email me your email address at westsdciggity@hotmail.com, and i'll get you added because it's private. You've got a great looking family. talk to you later man.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker