Saturday, February 14, 2009

a day playing in the sun

More fun in the sun! We are trying to soak up as much outdoor fun as we can! While I was showering and getting ready for the day everyone took Camden outside to play. These are the pictures I saw when I they came inside. There was lots lots more but I narrowed it down for the blog.

watching daddy skateboard

That's a neat trick

Yay daddy!

Let's ride on the scooter!

here we come!

Stop for a picture

look what I found!


Look at this!
here you go!

going for a ride with daddy

let me try

this is fun!

Camden and Dean


Macie and Camden looking at the flower

hugging the panda bear


everyone going in for the night! we had such a fun day!

5 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

Man I want to get a camera like Amy's so that I can have pictures like these. Too bad I don't know how to use her camera.

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are so cute! It was just recently that Dean was riding with Preston on his skateboard, and now he has his own little boy to take on rides. I love it! Great pictures by the way, did you get a new camera?

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

those are adorable pics, lauralee!

Debra Atice said...

Looks like your having a fun time in Dallas!
Camden is so photogenic! What a cutie. I love the red curly hair on tht boy! I miss those smiles! Miss you all!

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

yeah we totally should.. we just go out by eagle mountain.. so you guys go alot??

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker