I think Camden has now grasped the concept that when he signs the word MORE that he gets what he wants. He uses it all the time! It is a fun guessing game for me :) Today in the car he kept throwing a toy and I'd reach back and find it and give it back to him. Finally I said that I wasn't going to give it back to him if he threw it again...I am at a stop light, I look back and he is signing MORE! It is so hard not to give him what he wants when he does that because he is so cute! He brings me things all the time, sets them in my lap and signs "more".
Another thing, Camden LOVES to brush his teeth! I think it might have something to do with the fact that he loves the taste of the toothpaste. He will even pull my toothbrush out of the drawer and walks around sucking on it. What a silly kid!
We are heading to Texas on Wednesday and I am so excited! Dean is actually getting to come this time! He is staying for a week and Camden and I are staying for two weeks! Hopefully we will have some warmer weather there. It hasn't been too cold here lately but it started to snow again today.





3 responces from friends:
YAY for MORE time with Camden!!! Im excited!!!
Camden is in such a cute age -- we all want MORE of watching Camden's cute personality! Have a great trip! We miss you guys!
hey im making my blog private... can i have your email address so i can send you an invite?
Post a Comment