Here are a bunch of pictures from our visit to my family's house. We have had so much fun! My mom's house has been torn apart from Camden. He loves getting into all the cupboards and emptying them! I don't know how he has so much energy!

At the park

How much is that doggie in the window?

Petting Daisy

Dreaming of playing outside

What is this thing?

It keeps following me

me and my shadow

quit following me

I still see you...

Listen, I would like it if you quit following me!

My little angel

Camden passed out on the floor from his grandma massaging his back with this.

Practicing for Halloween...Thing 1 or Thing 2 not sure

Macie's ball broke from the dogs...it makes a good hat though

Yummy! Grandma made waffles with whipped cream and strawberries!

I don't know if Camden got any of it in his mouth!

Look at the mess I made!

opening the peaches. Camden loves to open things with is mouth.

Camden is falling asleep eating a sucker!
5 responces from friends:
Lauralee - It was great seeing you and little Camden. Thanks for making a special trip to my house. You're a great mom and Camden is such a sweet-spirited little boy. I know I've told you a zillion times, but your mom adores that little boy and I can see why!
Have a safe trip back to Utah and stay warm. See ya on your next trip to Texas!!
-your favorite former Lansdown neighbor :)
OH my goodness these pictures are absolutely adorable!!! I'm glad yall had a good trip. I just wish it coulda been a few weeks earlier hehe!
Too cute I miss my Thing one and his mommy already!
Dean, Lauralee and Camden
We loved having you all in Texas. Our house is so lifeless without you. What a perfect family you are!
p.s.
Could you please crop out my nose on the picture "my little angel" it isn't pretty!
thanks
mom
What fun it is that you captured a discover momment like the Shadow picutres! I think you have his next halloween costume with Thing One! What a cut boy! Miss you all!
Post a Comment