Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing is safe now!







Camden has learned how to climb onto chairs. I knew it was only a matter of time. He now climbs on the kitchen chairs and then onto the table. He climbs on the chair to get to the computer, that is his favorite! He is so proud of his new found skill! He will even climb onto a storage container to get on the bed in the guest room! They say that your kids are just like you I just hoped that he wouldn't start this so young! I was a climber too! I'd climb up on the refrigerator and at 18 months I jumped off a counter and broke my leg. We're gonna have to keep an extra watchful eye on him!

2 responces from friends:

Ammon said...

ha ha, what a little climber boy! he just wants to make sure his mommy is always on her toes!

Ammon said...

This is TIFFANY actually, apparently Ammon is the one logged in right now...oops!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker