You’re in for an exciting adventure today. We are taking a drive through Arbuckle Wilderness, a drive-thru safari zoo! We will have to travel to Davis, Oklahoma. Joining us on our adventure in car number one is Rachel, Peter and David. Traveling in our car is Grandma (Marianna), Macie, Mommy(Lauralee) and Camden. As we enter the gates we are greated by Lamas (Camden called them MaMas) and Longhorns.




Camden loved the Moon Bounce, he could have stayed in there all day if we would have let him. Here is a clip to show you of him running in the moon bounce.We had a fun day and we hope you get to join us on our next adventure!













4 responces from friends:
that looks so cool. How far away is it? I want to take the girls!
We have been there before and love it, but the bounce house must be new...Also, that donkey picture was NASTY!
I love this post!! Your pictures are awesome. I want to go!
That looks like such a fun time!
Post a Comment