It's official! The papers have been signed and we get the keys of Friday and can start moving in! Here are some pictures of what it looks like. The house wasn't empty so the other people's stuff is in the house in these pictures.

















6 years ago
It's official! The papers have been signed and we get the keys of Friday and can start moving in! Here are some pictures of what it looks like. The house wasn't empty so the other people's stuff is in the house in these pictures.

















Written by Lauralee Altice at 7:26 PM
6 responces from friends:
Seriously, so cute! What a lovely home! Great choice for your first. Location is so importnat too and I think you mentioned before it wasn't far from most of your favorite places.I love the angled windows too.
Okay, so your new house is beautiful! It is sooooo cute! I totally believe that things happen for a reason, and I think that this home is way better than the other one ;) How fun. I am seriously jealous...;)
I can't wait to come up and be there with you all! How cute of a house!
cute!! I'm excited to come see it when we get back!! Congrats on buying your first home!! it's a exciting feeling!!
It's beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats on your new house. What is your new address? Have fun making it all yours.
Post a Comment