Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our New House (for real this time)

So I haven't personally walked through this new house we are getting since I am in Texas but I have looked at the pictures online and I am very excited to move in! It has passed all the inspections and everything looks great to move in the end of the month. My amazing husband it packing up our place and moving while Camden and I are on vacation. Am I spoiled or what! Since I haven't been there I don't have pictures but they do have them posted online at this website. The house is off of 14400 South in Sandy and about 1200 East. We will be in the Crescent Park 3rd ward.

8 responces from friends:

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

That is such a cute house you guys are so lucky.. i like this one better than the other one.. i am so happy for you two!!

Marci said...

Congats on the new house. It's beautiful. Sorry we didn't get together while you are in town. I bet these boys would love eachother. Next time.

Whitney Booth said...

Yay yay yay! this is so exciting! You have to invite us over once you get situated! How fun. I am jealous, i wish I was moving into a new house!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! How bout dinner on May 29th? Do we wanna bbq or go out to eat? Talk it over with everyone and let me know. Email me at summer@atreschicboutique.com :)

TTYL,
Summer

Anonymous said...

ps- cute house! congrats, very exciting!!!

Debra Atice said...

I am so happy for you guys! I like this house alot better than the other, and think you have a lot...better deal for the money!

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

we totally need to go to the zoo together.. let me know when you want to go!!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Cute house!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker