Just an update...we are no longer getting the house that we put the offer on. There was just too many repairs that needed to be done and it was going to cost more than we wanted. So the search continues.
Camden and I are leaving for Texas on Tuesday for two weeks! I am so excited to escape to warmer weather and go swimming and get a tan...oh yeah and I'm very excited to see my family!
Tonight is Camden and my last night to sleep in this condo. Dean is moving all our stuff out while we are gone. We are going to move into his uncle's vacant condo until we find a place...rent free for the first two months. Because we thought we were going to get this house we told our landlord that we'd be out of here by the 25th. So we are very grateful that we don't have to be homeless until we find a place!
PS let me know for all of you in Texas if you want to get together while I'm in town or if you need your hair done!





4 responces from friends:
Sure, leave Dean to do all the work! Oh wait, that's a great idea!!!
Well--I am glad you have such a great deal on somewhere to live! Sorry you have to start the hunt all over.
That is a fantastic idea to be gone & let Dean move! Guys get so crankie when doing stuff like that. By the way, if I just happen to get an itch to see you guys...could I drive up to Dallas for a day or two? I have a friend I can stay with overnight?
Sorry the house didn't work out. I so don't miss the limbo of trying to decide where in the world to live. It's quite stressful. I'm sure you will find something fantastic!
Post a Comment