Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Pool!

Dean got a pool for Camden and it is finally warm enough to set it up. We blew up the pool last night and Camden had a blast playing in it even without the water. He cried when it was time to come inside. So today I put water in the pool and took him out to play. It was freezing but we did get use to it after awhile. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time out here this summer.


5 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

I love his smile when he squints his eyes and squishes his face lol.

Whitney Booth said...

How fun! That is such a neat pool! I wish I had a pool like that when I was a kid! Its perfect.

Debra Atice said...

What a great pool!
What a cute boy!

Tiffany said...

looks fun, we want to come play!

Cindy said...

So is the pool really for Camden or is it for daddy? It's nice to have a kid to blame all your toys on lol.
Cindy

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker