
I can't believe that Camden is 18 months old now! He gets to start going to Nursery tomorrow, yay! I hope he does well in there. Last Sunday I had to spend the first hour in the hallway with him because of his obsession with the basketball hoops on the ceiling in the gym. He says ball over and over, rather loudly. We tried covering his mouth, telling him to be quite and tried to distract him but nothing worked. For the second hour I went with him into the nursery to see what he thought of it. Our ward has a pretty small nursery compared to our other ward. There is about 8 other kids in there. He seemed to think it was fun. There was lots of cars and a basketball hoop so he was set with those toys. Maybe tomorrow I will actually get to enjoy the second two hours of church *fingers crossed* but will see. I really like my new ward and hopefully I will get to know everyone soon. I actually found out one of the girls was in my stake growing up. She was in the Sunbeck Branch and we went to girls camp together! Small world! She has a little boy that is 20 months old. She was telling about the play group, they meet this next Wednesday at the park so I will hopefully get pictures.
We took Camden to his first ever movie last Saturday. We went to see UP. He really seemed to enjoy it. He saw everyone around us with popcorn so he needed his own bucket. He fell asleep for the last 3o minutes but other than that he was pretty much into watching the movie.
Camden is starting to get to the point where he is talking more. He will try to say words when you ask him to (except for the words that he knows the signs for, he'll just sign those when you ask him to say the words). He has been saying nunner (thunder) a lot lately because we have been getting an absurd amount of storms around here lately.
We just got home from my cousin Bryce and Sabrina's wedding reception. It was beautiful! They had such a cute idea of having a
picture booth, replacing the traditional guest book that just has signatures. Everyone that came got their picture taken, put one copy in the guest book with their note and got to keep a copy to take home as a souvenir.
5 responces from friends:
Good luck tomorrow hope it goes well for him. That picture booth thing is cute but good heavens its 1300 bucks for 3 hours. Who on earth has that kind of money??? Did you like Up? I thought it was ok, but not like wow.
Hope he does well with Nursery, but do not be discouraged if he does not the first time you try to leave him there. Its quite common. That picture is a good one. What did you think of UP? I am one of the lucky ones who gets to have my name signed, I wonder how old he will be before he says Mimi?
He is adorable:) I bet he is going to be a real smartie:) Sounds like P focusing on one thing when he was little and nothing could divert his attention! I don't where the time goes....I am telling you! Watch out.....You will snap your fingers and he will be going to Kindergarten:( Cherish every day!
OH!! he is getting so big!! i wish we were in Utah this summer!! i miss you guys!!
oh yeah- all of those kids at the park in my blog are just kids who belong to the sales reps out here!! there are a ton!!
Post a Comment