Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One spoiled little boy

Tricks for Toys!



Camden has been a little spoiled to say the least over the past two days. Aunt Rachel sent Camden a big boy motorcycle and it came in the mail today. She thought he needed one since he tries to ride his 4 inch toy one. Camden was so excited for it that he could hardly contain himself. He kept trying sit on it before Dean got it put together. He didn't understand why daddy was taking so long and wouldn't let me have his motorcycle!


He's got his mean face on! 


Ever since going to Texas and playing with David's little basketball hoop Camden has been obsessing with basketball. It drives him crazy the fact that there are hoops hanging from the ceiling at church (in the gym). That is all he can think about. He says ball over and over the whole time! Our next door neighbor has a basketball hoop set up in their drive way. Camden begs me daily to go over there so he can play. Meaning I have to pick him up over and over and assist him in throwing the ball.
So finally yesterday Daddy, Camden and Bapa (Grandpa Altice) went to Wal-Mart and got Camden a basketball set of his own! He loves playing with it but is not quite tall enough to reach it on his own.
I have the worlds funniest video of Camden playing basketball but I can't send it from my phone for some reason. As soon as I find the memory card reader I will post it for everyone to enjoy! It took everything I had to not fall over laughing in order to keep recording it.


To top it all of today Camden got this Alligator Zoobie pet named Kojo. If you don't know what a Zoobie is go here. Camden loves alligators and was very excited to have Kojo join his stuffed animal collection. Kojo is also a pillow and blanket all in one!

5 responces from friends:

Shippe said...

Yay he did the flip! Cute pics!!

Whitney Booth said...

Okay, so the motorcycle is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love it, and I love all your new changes to your blog, super cute.

Debra Atice said...

Great summersault Camden! It was great being there with you all! Thanks for everything.
Miss you all!

Whitney Booth said...

James and I don't have any plans for the 25th. That would be way fun. We weren't able to go with you guys last time. Let us know if you are for sure doing it!!

Stephen & April Pett said...

I totally know the people that run Zoobies. My friend Lyndsey that was at the bridal shower is the receptionist!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker