Sunday, June 28, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words



-----------------------------------------------------------------


Sharon and I went to the Salt Lake Temple yesterday and she got some adorable pictures of Camden that I had to share with everyone. 
As we were walking around these there Asian tourist stopped us and asked if they could take a picture with Camden. He thought it was weird having strangers posing with him for a picture but he endured.






9 responces from friends:

Shippe said...

That's funny that tourists wanted a picture with Camden!! I can't wait to go to the Temple and take those pictures!

Rachel Mohat said...

Love it!

Tiffany said...

Wow those are great!! I LOOOOOOOVE the sytycd picture and the splashing in the water picture!!! Whose camera did you use?

Heath & Ege said...

haha!! I love that that asian tourists wanted a picture with cute Camden! That's too funny! He is so cute and growing so fast!

Debra Atice said...

Those are some darling pictures of that cute Camden! He sure has come great expressions!

Summer said...

oh my heck he is so stinkin cute!! love the pics!

Brooke Hargett said...

Those pictures are so so cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten! :)

Spencer and Amy said...

Just wanted to let you know that your little Camden is SO CUTE!

Whitney Booth said...

I can't believe I never commented on this post. These pictures are so adorable. I love Camden's Hurley shirt, he is so stylish :]

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker