My cousin Marci's little boy Lincoln is 13 months old. They just moved to Frisco. Camden loves having a buddy to play with, but boy is it hard to get them both to hold still long enough to get a picture of them together! :)
It is a very hard thing to explain to a 18 month old that we don't swim on Sundays. He was begging all day long to be able to go out and swim. So finally after exhausting our other distractions we decided to let him play with the hose in the front yard.






3 responces from friends:
cute pictures!! he is getting so big!! i'm excited to get back next month!! cant wait to see you guys!!
The bath pics look like two different kids cause the hair color looks so different. I am assuming its cause one is went and one isn't but weird!
These are the cutest pictures! I love them. and I love that Camden likes to swim so much, he is toooo cute.
Post a Comment