Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Skateboard





Last night Camden, my mom and I went to the pet store to get gecko food before the store closed. Afterwards we decided to run into Ross to see if there was anything we liked. I found this mini skateboard that Camden fell in love with. It had to price tag so my mom took it to the front to see how much it was. Can you believe it was only $3.99! It was suppose to come with a shirt for $6.99 but they didn't have anymore shirts. Camden also came home with a cool Harley Davidson motorcycle that lights up and drives! I'd say it was a pretty successful trip!

6 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

The skate board had to price tag? Hmmm that doesn't make sense. Love the pictures though

Tiffany said...

Wow, all those pictures are so cute!!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! How was Amy's party?

Tiffany said...

Wow, all those pictures are so cute!!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! How was Amy's party?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is too funny. I love Camden on the skateboard!!! Cute pictures, Lauralee.

Dan and Kan said...

those are really cute pictures!! i cant believe how big he is!! cant wait to see ya in a few weeks!!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Oh my gosh, that's stinkin cute! What a steel of a deal!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker