Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update of our trip

Sorry I've been slacking in the blogging department...I've also been slacking in the picture taking department and not documenting events like I'm suppose to!
Camden and I are in Texas right now. We got here on July 14th (my lil sister Amy's 16th birthday) We have been having so much fun working and playing! It would only be made better if Dean was here with us! I have been trying to get everyone's hair done while I'm here...I still need to cut my mom and dad's hair and color Rachel's hair for the second time.
Camden goes swimming an average of 3 times a day. He drags you to do out saying ou-ou-ou (with a hard O sound, meaning out). That kid can't get enough of the pool!
On our agenda for this week...
1. Go visit North American Gymnastics, Buddy's (my old work)
2. Go to the Lake
3. Go swimming lots more and hopefully get a tan for me
4. Get some shopping in!
5. Amy's 16th birthday party on Friday night
I'm in charge of the party...we are playing
I scream, you scream, I can't see my ice cream!
Blind folded Musical Chairs
Norwegian Nose Dive
All of which are comedic games from the very funny Ellen show


I have lots of picture that I will do my best to post tomorrow. The camera battery is dead so I'm charging it now and I'm tired so I'm going to bed!

2 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

those games look so fun! I like the Norwegian nose dive!!

I expect Camden to be able to swim the length of the pool before you get back! lol

Whitney Booth said...

That is so fun that you get to go to Texas so often. I wish I could go home more.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker