I made chicken pot pie for dinner on Sunday and I let Camden help me roll out the dough. He loved all the flour but wasn't so happy when I had to take the dough away to use it so I pulled out some peanut butter playdough I had in the fridge for him to use instead. It worked as a great distraction while I finished dinner but boy was he a mess when we were done!


I was driving with Camden to pick up pizza for dinner on Monday and on the way there Camden could see the Draper Temple up on the hill. He asked me if we could go to the temple because it was Jesus' house and he wanted to go really bad. I told him that we couldn't go today but we could some day, and he said aww...you said no! I felt bad because I wanted to say yes we can go right now but how do you explain to a two year old it doesn't work like that. He has been to both the Draper and Oquirrh Mountain Temple open houses with us and wants to go again!
Camden got to go to the dentist for the first time today. He chipped his tooth climbing on the tv stand about a week ago to turn the tv off and slipped. It was bugging him having his tongue rubbing on the rough tooth all the time so we took him in. He was very brave and did so well! The Dentist said he was the best 2 year old he had seen all week! They filed both his top front teeth so they would match. Camden laid still and just held my hand while they drilled in his mouth. I'm so proud of him!


He would tell me to be careful cuz he was gonna splash me and I would get all wet! He has such an imagination! I can't wait until we can actually go outside and play in the water!




2 responces from friends:
LOL I love that he calls it a driving board
Awe what a cute kid!
Post a Comment