Dean had the day off on Thursday so we headed to the dirt bike tracks for a morning of fun! Camden had to ride in daddy's car with daddy and uncle Justin. He loves going and watching them ride.
Camden on the car ride over there
He loves daddy's dirt bike helmet
Camden was riding the bike with daddy back to the car so I didn't have to carry him back to the car...it is kind of a long walk from the spectator area to the car. They were a lot faster than I was so they decided to stop and the pee wee track and go for a little ride. He thought it was the best thing in the world! When you ask him if it was scary he says, "a little bit".
LOL I love his head bobbling all over the place while riding on the bike. I am sure he LOVED it. Its those things that he does with Dean that just make him look up to his daddy so much.
Welcome to my blog! I put this together so friends and family can see pictures/videos of Camden and Carson and see how they grow. Feel free to leave comments! Also if you click on the link at the bottom that says older posts you can see more pictures!
Blog That I Post On
Our Story
Dean and I met in Provo in February 06. I was going to hair school and he was working for Verizon Wireless. We met through my friend Carolyn. We got engaged in August and we had a very short engagement and we were married September 23rd in the Dallas Temple. We lived in Texas for about 7 months before moving back to Utah. Dean missed to mountains and ski season too much. We now we have the two most amazing little boys in the world! Camden Marshall Altice was born December 26, 2007 and Carson James Altice was born May 28, 2010. We bought a house in Sandy, Utah in May of 2009. We have the best neighborhood/ward and we can can't wait for what adventure life will bring next!
1 responces from friends:
LOL I love his head bobbling all over the place while riding on the bike. I am sure he LOVED it. Its those things that he does with Dean that just make him look up to his daddy so much.
Post a Comment