I am so ready for baby brother to get here. I feel like I'm going to pop and when he wiggles around it is painful because there is no more room for him in my stomach. Camden was 3 weeks early so I never got to this point with him. Sure I was uncomfortable but not for very long. The weather hasn't been the best so it has been hard for Camden because he wants and needs to get out and use up his energy.
We have no groceries and are almost out of toiletries but I don't have the energy to go to the store and chase around Camden and find the things we need. Dean has the day off tomorrow so hopefully he can help me get the things we need.
I have been going to the midwives office every week now...Camden loves to go with me and hear baby brother. He is a big helper too. He knows where everything in the office is and what is needed. He opens the drawer and pulls out the tape measurer, Doppler and gel. My midwife, Ericka, lets him hold the Doppler and turn it on. He also gets out a tissue to clean it off when we are done. There are 5 midwives at the office I go to but lately I've been going to the same girl. Last week we had a different midwife from our usual and she was very surprised that Camden knew everything she needed. She said he was very smart and should be an engineer, I told her his grandpa is an engineer so he must get that from him.
There is a local website called Utah's Real Deals that has gift certificates to local places for 50% off. There is new deals posted every Monday. Emily called me yesterday to tell me there was a $50 gift card of $25 for a spa in Sandy. She knew I've been wanting to get a pedicure and called me up. We both got a gift card and are anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail so we can go spoil ourselves! BotaniKa Skin is the name of the place we are going and we are going to get a creme brulee pedicure. I'm not sure what all that entails but it sounds delicious! Hopefully we can go on Tuesday!





3 responces from friends:
Ill go to the grocery store for you!!!
I told Justin it would be great if the baby was born on his birthday the 20th but i don't think you want to wait that long. Of course it's out of your hands! If i was there i would go to the store for you!Enjoy the pedicure!
omg! i'm so excited to see this babyy! camden is already so cute, so i'm sure this one will be absolutely adorable. you need to visit!
Post a Comment