Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Camden is 3

Camden turned 3 on Sunday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is so sweet and such a great big brother to Carson! He spent his birthday over at Great Grandma Taylor's house for their Christmas party. He got a monster truck and batman car from Great Aunt Cindy and Great Grandma. From Mommy and Daddy he got Despicable Me, Melissa and Doug magnetic board, and a Real Construction kit. He had a snowman cake that he picked out with daddy at Sam's Club.
He was so excited to build something with his new wood and tools. He picked out building a sail boat with daddy. They got to measure, cut, and hammer together! Camden had so much fun!


The Final Product

2 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

HAHAHA I love it, Where did you get it, "From my box!" Like duh why would you ask such a silly question? LOL I love that he has had 3 birthdays with 5 fingers. That kid cracks me up!

Debra Atice said...

What a cool toy! Miss that boy!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker