Saturday, December 18, 2010

Playtime together

Camden loves playing with Carson and helping take good care of his baby. They have so much fun playing together. I think it is more fun for Camden now that Carson is more mobile.
He loves the responsibility of taking care of his brother while I go in the other room for something.



The boys were both really sick last week. They still have a lingering cough but they feel much better! They had croup. When we took them to their Doctor on Sunday Camden had a fever of 104.7! He sounded like Darth Vader. The dr gave him some steroids to help with his breathing. It was sad that everyone was sick while Rachel and Peter were in town so we didn't get to do as many fun things as we would have liked.

2 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

I love those two grandsons of mine!! Wow Carsons eyes are so beautiful! I am so glad they are over that rough week.... I Know it was rough for you too! Wish i could hug and kiss them right now... you will have to do it for me "from Mimi".

Rachel Mohat said...

I love that first picture of Carson. He looks like hes totally saying something with his expression. Like huh, you talkin to me?!? LOL so cute! I love my squishy!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker