Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Camdenisms

We got out our Christmas decorations on Monday. As soon as Camden pulled out the stockings from the box he looked inside them and was disappointed they were empty. The next morning when he woke up he was very concerned that he couldn't find his stocking. I showed him that it was in the box of Christmas stuff because we hadn't hung them up yet.


Camden asks me every day after looking in his empty Christmas stocking, "is there ever gonna be candy in my stocking?!"


My mom got this nativity a couple years ago that is so cute and the people are plastic so it wont break! I had kept the twist tie around Baby Jesus so he wouldn't fall out of the manger and get lost. Camden asked me to take that thingy off of the cute little baby please so he could play with him. He has lots of fun playing with them every day.

This morning Camden was in playing in his room. I went in to check on him and saw all of his swimming shorts on the floor, he had taken off his clothes and and put on one of his suits. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was going swimming. I told him that sounds like fun but it is freezing outside with lots of snow. I told him he could go swimming in the bathtub with his suit on if he wanted. He was excited about his alternative. He requested cold water like a pool. I started to fill the bath and I look over and Camden was standing on the edge of the bath. I asked what he was doing and he said, This is my diving board. I said that is not a good idea you could get hurt really bad. He of course didn't listen to my warning with some reply like, no I wont, and jumped into the bath. He had a major wipeout but luckily didn't get hurt but I told him not to do that ever again.


Today Camden sneezed while eating chicken and I asked him if he needed a tissue.
Camden: "I can't eat my chicken anymore"
Me: Why?
Camden: It is dirty
Me: What do you mean?
Camden: "I bless youed on them"

1 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

That is SO cute, "I bless youed on them!" I love it!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker