Carson is getting so grown up, every day! He has started eating big boy food and loves it! I took this picture of him today holding his bottle of water. I made him some sweet potato for lunch so I gave him some water to wash it down.

Camden wanted his picture taken too so he grabbed the jar of peanut butter on the counter and said, take a picture of me mom with this peanut butter! It is kinda blurry but it was on my phone and I wanted to share it with everyone!


Carson is wearing 9 and 12 month tops now. He has shorter legs so he wears 3-6 months or 3-9 months some times. He is starting to get around anywhere he wants. He isn't really hands and knees crawling yet but he has taken a few strides forward in that position. He pushes up and rocks back and forth but most of the time does more of an army crawl to get to what he wants. Time to start putting up baby gates!
Oh and FINALLY Carson slept good last night! *Knock on wood* I hope it continues! He went to sleep at 8pm and woke up at 5am. He was up for an hour and then fell back asleep laying on the floor sucking his thumb in the living room. I put him in bed and he slept til 7:30!
Camden went to sleep around 9 and woke up at Midnight. I laid by him to get him back to sleep. We need to get him a new bed. His race car toddler bed makes my back hurt! He has requested bunk-beds so Tinys can sleep on the bottom when he gets bigger and Camden can sleep on the top. Camden also woke up at 3am but I was too tired so I told him to just get in my bed with me.





1 responces from friends:
LOL Camo and the Peanut butter. what a goof. Carson is such a big boy!
Post a Comment