Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

A New TAG

(I expect lots of comments on this! When I have comments from at least 20 different people, I'll do a new post...so until then... keep the comments coming! :)

Here's how it works:
1. Leave a comment on this post about a memory you have with me, whether it seems significant or not. (Sometimes the most insignificant memories are the best!) Seriously. ANY memory.


2. If you have a blog, do the same on yours. (TAG!)


3. The memory can be about Camden, Dean, Me or a combo.

18 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

My first memory of you stands out in my mind because we were at Grandma Gates house and I was meeting you for the first time. It was just me and Preston because Ammon was in Iraq. I was really impressed with you because you played with Preston really cute and you seemed like a genuinely nice person. You weren't fake like a lot of other girls seem to be, and you were so easy to get to know! I pretty much knew from that day on that you were the right girl for Dean, and I kept my fingers crossed that Dean wouldn't mess it up! When he told me he was going to ask you to marry him it was way exciting, and everything worked out perfectly! You are definitely a HUGE blessing in Dean's life, and in our family!

Tiffany said...

Another memory is right after you gave birth to Camden, and I asked the nurse if the baby was here yet, then Dean came walking out of the delivery room with Camden in his arms and tears were running down his cheeks and he looked happier than I've ever seen him look in his whole life! It was awesome to witness that moment! I felt very privileged to be the first one to see the baby and to see yours and Dean's reaction! I'll never forget it!

Kim said...

Hey Lauralee, I was blog hopping & happen to find you. You were teaching Kylee gymnastic at Coach Buddy's and before that we lived in the Carrollton 2nd ward for a while. Anyway, it is nice to see your family and your sweet little boy.

Debra Atice said...

A memory I have of you Lauralee, is going to Lunch and to get a pedicure with you, and how I appreciated how fun comfortable you are to be with.

Debra Atice said...

A memory I have of you Dean, is how happy we were to find out we were going to have you after 4+ years of waiting and trying, and I went to dads work to tell him and I think he took the day off and we celibrated. Then when you were born how you were so totaly unique looking from Tiffany, and how tiny you were (so cute!) and your little head of fuzzy strawbery blond hair!

Debra Atice said...

One of the favorite memories I have of Camden, is cuddling him as he and I alone "brought in" his very 1st new year together, while "mom and dad" got some precious few moments of sleep.

Shippe said...

We used to have the best dance parties at good old king henry apt 91 with just the girls, those were some of the most fun times!!

Rachel Mohat said...

Hey Lauralee, remember that time when I got you to suck up Sharon's hair with the vacuum and we gave her a bald spot lol. That was a special time. And why are you milestones out of order?

Lauralee Altice said...

Thanks sis...I don't think I'll ever live that down. :)
I fixed the milestones. I just forgot to move the last one I added because when you add a new one it puts it at the top.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I remember the first night I met Dean. We were at your apartment at King Henry and you and Sharon cooked me, Walt, and Josh dinner. It was a yummy chicken dinner with mashed potatoes. I remember you sitting on Dean's lap and you guys were smooching all night. We kept teasing you about it. That was a fun night.

Debra Atice said...

Another memory I have of Dean is how happy he was after he and Lauralee had just been married! He Glowed!

Debra Atice said...

Another memory I have of Lauralee is how clam of a mother she is with Camden, and how gentle she is.

Debra Atice said...

Ok Lauralee, I was obviously dislexic on that last entree... it should have been "CALM" not clam!

Debra Atice said...

Another memory I have of Camden is when he attacks you with a kiss which is actually sucking on your chin while he has your hair locked in both of his fists!

Debra Atice said...

Another memory I have of Camden is when he attacks you with a kiss which is actually him sucking on your chin while he has your hair locked in both of his fists!

Rachel Mohat said...

We need to get this thing to 20 already, time for more blog posts gosh darn it! I remember how much Camden loved Watermelon the first time I gave it to him and how he sucked it so hard he gagged. So then I gave him more, so much yummy juice! And then he gagged on it again. LOL Oops, you weren't so happy with me, but he sure loved it. Well minus the gagging part!

Rachel Mohat said...

Happy Birthday!! I love you Lauralee

Anonymous said...

i think that the best memory is that when were playing hide and go seek and macie got stuck in the washing machine

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker