Friday, November 7, 2008

Cousins

Camden loves his cousin Preston! He wishes he was a big boy and could do all the things his cousin does. Camden has been in a hugging phase and it is so much fun. We were over at Tiffany's yesterday and she captured some cute pictures of them together.


Bear hug!

Camden was just blowing raspberries on Preston stomach. That is one of his favorite things to do. Look at that big smile!

BIG KISS!

6 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

Those were my three favorite pictures too. I love the bottom one of Camo kissing/eating Preston!

Rachel Mohat said...

HAHA I love the hugs, and Preston is pretty patient with him to let him eat him lol. Was preston just outside his cheeks sure are red!

Lauralee Altice said...

yes he was just outside...that's why his shirt was off too cuz he was hot from playing in the snow.

Heath & Ege said...

Oh my gosh!! These are so cute! What a little stud!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!! Oh how they love each other!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I LOVE that RED hair! Ethan is always trying to eat my head too...just like in this pic, I love it!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker