We went to Tiffany's house Monday night to pick up Mimi. She is in town visiting while Dean has work training in Denver. He'll be gone until late Friday night. Camden loved getting to play with the football and his Aunt Tiffany took lots of pictures for blogging. We woke up this morning to about 4 inches of snow outside...it continued to snow about two more inches until about 10, the sun is out now making it almost blinding to look outside. Camden has been obsessed with looking out at the snow. I let him stick his hands in it and of course it went strait into his mouth. He loved getting to eat the snow. So I made a little snow cone for him in a cup and spoon fed him :) He thought it was great and begged for more!










3 responces from friends:
Totally cute pictures! I feel majorly left out, I didn't know Camo could say bye bye or had cut a tooth, im so in the dark!
his hair is so... long! i miss it short.
He sure is cute and just keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment