Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween we went to Sharon's ward halloween party. Right when we got there it started to rain so they ended the Trunk-or Treating. They all went inside to watch a movie. We got some popcorn but then decided to take Camden to a few houses and to the traditional Trick or Treating. On our way to the car Sharon gave Camden a candy bracelet. He thought that was the greatest thing ever and wasn't too happy when we eventually took it away from him. He had a nice white sugar mustache from it when he was done!


We made our first stop at my friend Carly's house to say hi. Camden was more interested in their piano that the candy but he caught on pretty quickly. The last house we went to the guy let me grab his own candy. He took to pixi sticks and then I took them and put them in his bucket. I started to walk away and Camden reached back towards the bucket going ...uh, uh! So the guy let him grab two more. I took them and put them in the bucket not wanting him to eat the paper. I started to walk away again, just then ...uh, uh! So one last time the guy let Camden grab two more pixi sticks! We thanked him, wished him a happy Halloween and walked to the car. We went to about 6 houses. Camden loved getting to suck on the candy wrappers, his mean mommy didn't open any for him but he didn't seem to mind. I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

HAHA thats adorable, who can say no to giving candy to the cutest 10 month old in the world!?!?!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker