Friday, November 7, 2008

Leaves falling

Come little leaves said the wind one day, 
Come O'er the meadows with me and play,
Put on your dress of red and gold,
For the Summer is gone and the days grow cold,
Down they came fluttering one and all,
Over the brown fields they danced and flew,
Singing the soft little songs they knew,
Dancing and whirling the little leaves went,
Winter had called them, and they were content,
Soon, fast asleep in their earthly beds,
The snow laid a coverlet over their heads











6 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

What a great photographer you had! :) Camden is seriously so CUTE!!!

Rachel Mohat said...

These pictures are adorable! Oh my gosh they are so cute! I love them. I want to put all of them on my phone/computer/everywhere. How cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss u Camden! Can't wait to see u on Christmas!

Summer said...

you guys are so cute!! i love leaves

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Great pictures! I love the ones of you holding Camden. You look beautiful and Camden looks so happy! They are all so cute!!

Wendy said...

Look at all that red hair! He is getting so big!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker