If you look closely at this picture you can see Camden's two new teeth he has! Those babys have been a long time coming! They took 4 months to surface! Camden loves to play with kitchen utensils. One of his favorites lately is these tongs. He thinks they are so much fun! I just love his big smile!
6 years ago





5 responces from friends:
He's so cute!!!
Are you coming home any time soon? If you do, I want to come visit you.
I love it! You should get one of him holding the thongs out in front of him like he's gonna get ya, like he did when we were there. He's too cute!
LOL that is the cutest thing ever this has got to be my favorite picture of him today. I love the smile, and the two little teeth. Priceless!
I miss that cute Camden like crazy!
He has the cutest personality and is so fun! I thought it would be hard to enjoy another grandchild as much as I did my 1st one (Preston), but Camden sure fits the bill! Yea teeth! Look out Lauralee!
Each child so unique, and yet so fun and dear to my heart! Now Micah too has joined the list, with his smiles and huge eyes and his speeches!
TAG, you're it!
Post a Comment