Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Camden-isms

Camden wrapped his arms around my legs yesterday and said "I lub you mommy, my best friend"


We were leaving a store today and Camden didn't want to leave, he said "me crying" I said I see that, why are you crying. He said "french fries make me better"

On the drive home Camden said "look at the ski, ober dere, it scary" (referring to the dark storm clouds) "mommy look dat way, (pointing out the other window) dat way pretty"

3 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

"french fries make me better!" oh my, I love it! he is such a smart little kid.

he has such a huge vocabulary. he seriously talks like an adult sometimes!

Rachel Mohat said...

A spoiled kid lol he knows how to work his mommy

Debra Atice said...

I totally agree with Tiff! He is so smart! He sure comes up with some good ones!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker