Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dirt Bike Boy

Daddy got a new dirt bike last week. I'm not sure who is more excited about it, Dean or Camden. Every day Camden asks to sit on "Daddy's Dirt Bike" and he cries when it is time to get off. He can't wait until he is big enough to have his own. Dean was going through all of his dirt bike gear the other day and Camden had fun playing dress up with it all.

I told him that he had to let me take a picture of him before he could get on the dirt bike. After I took this picture he said, "are you done yet?!"


4 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

awww I love the neck brace. He is so cute

Whitney Booth said...

He is so cute - and such a boy! I love the gear :)

Debra Atice said...

Love the look!

Tiffany said...

It's so cute how he wants to be just like Daddy!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker