The neighbor boys were outside with their air-soft guns and they had ski goggles on. Camden saw them and had to join in the fun. They are so good with him and stopped their game and played with him for awhile.
6 more weeks until my due date! I am looking forward to more comfortable sleeping! I know it has been forever since I have updated, I just haven't been motivated to. I normally take a nap when Camden is napping or have other things I need to do around the house so the blog has been put on the back burner.
This is a old picture I decided to post from when I was 28 weeks. I will try to get a newer one before the baby comes. Which I hope he is as anxious as his brother and comes 3 weeks early, but who knows.
Camden has said so many funny things lately. I will post what I remember.The neighbor boys were outside skateboarding. Camden loves to go out and skateboard with them. They were skateboarding in the road without helmets on and Camden wanted to do the same. Dean said the boys were dumb and that Camden couldn't skateboard in the road and needed to wear a helmet. Two days later we are in the car driving and Camden said, "daddy said dumb"
Conference Sunday I was trying to listen to some talks, Camden sat next to me and I told him that they were talking to us about Jesus. He pointed to the speaker and said "him lub Jesus"
Then a few minutes later he walked up to the tv and turned it off and said "no that"
The next evening I had recorded Tarzan for Camden to watch, he sat there for the first 10 minutes or so then turned it off and said, "not any more" I asked why and he said "it's too late" "go to the hot dog store", more commonly know as Costco. He loves their hot dogs. I have thought about getting a package of them from there but I don't know if it will be the same for him. So we got in the car and got a hotdog for dinner. What a spoiled little boy, I know.
He tried the same thing the next night but we had already had dinner and it was about 8:30 so I told him it was too late.
Last night Dean and I wanted to watch a movie we had rented, The Time Traveler's Wife. The previews started and Camden said "me think me neber seen this before" (it was a preview for Where the Wild Things Are). A few minutes into our movie, Camden turned the tv off and said "this dumb. Me watch Baby Einsteins."





1 responces from friends:
I love the "Daddy said dumb" comment!! They sure observe what we do and say!
Post a Comment