Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a Spoon Full of Sugar...

I hope none of my neighbors ask to borrow a cup of sugar this weekend. I might have to ask them if they would like one lump, or two...
Clumps of dirt that is. Dean left today to go to Vail, Colorado for work. It is for what is called Winner's Circle and only the top 3% of sales reps are invited to go. Although we are very proud of him and excited that he gets to go have fun. This is how our evening has started.
Camden, being the independent 3 year old that he is, decided that he wanted to get a treat that he knew was in a basket on the top shelf out of his reach. So he decided to get a chair and help himself, instead of burdening his mommy by asking for help. The only problem is in doing so he knocked down the basket as well as the tupperware container of sugar that was once sitting underneath it. I had to empty out the dust container twice to get all cleaned up.
I hope this isn't a glimpse into how the next few days are going to be.


0 responces from friends:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker