Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lunatic Fringe

I don't take many pictures of myself but I wanted to document this. I got bangs! I lost a lot of hair around my hairline after I had Carson (seriously, I looked like I had a receding hairline!) Once it started to grow back is when it caused more of a problem. Since I have curly hair it would stick out funny and there wasn't really anything I could do about it. So I messaged my mentor and friend that cuts my hair and I asked him if there was anything he could do to help me out. He told me to come in and he would figure something out. He is so amazing and the best part of all is that he did it for free without an appointment. Thanks Dave! You are a miracle worker...I can't even tell that I have retarded short hairs anymore! It took me some time to get use to it but now I love them!

0 responces from friends:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker