Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our Saturday Night

This is what we do on a Saturday night when daddy is working late. Yes my house is a mess and Camden is only in his shirt and undies but we are having fun! Daddy left the box and stuff out from putting together his inversion table today so Camden decided to build a skateboard ramp with it.
I got this sweet action shot. His arm is a blur since he wouldn't hold still for 2 seconds.


Camden decided to use some tape to hold the cardboard up so he could use it.

He was disappointed that it wasn't strong enough. He said maybe we should build it with paper. I told him that paper was not very strong.

4 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

I love it! Tell himn mimi watched his skateboard tricks and that he was awesome!

Rachel Mohat said...

LOL I love his tricks, momma needs to work on her recording skills that the second video make me sick. LOL

Shippe said...

He is so creative-I love it. It was cute that Carson was standing on the side watching him too!

Lauralee Altice said...

Sorry, I was holding Carson in the second video and he kept grabbing my camera.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker