Thursday, March 17, 2011

SHAMROCK AND ROLL

My neighbors go all out for St Patrick's Day (next year I think we might have to do the same).
They set Leprechaun traps in their house the night before to try and catch them. They have golden treasure and treats for the kids.

Breakfast: Dean and Camden are addicted to Costco waffles and Vanilla Syrup so today I added green food coloring to the syrup. Camden thought this was super cool because green is his favorite color.

Snack Time: Waiting for Lunch to be ready
Camden had fresh green peas (his favorite!)
We also got to enjoy a little Nothing Bundt Cake! They had buy one get one free if you wear green! We got White-White Chocolate for Camden and White Chocolate Raspberry for me!


1 responces from friends:

Ryan said...

I love the green syrup! So fun. Holidays with kids are just the best. And is that nothing bundt cake? Delicious!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker