Monday, April 6, 2009

skateboarding with daddy

We are finally getting some warmer weather again, yay! So yesterday we went out for a little skateboarding fun. Camden has been getting cabin fever so bad lately! Oh, and to answer a few questions I know you'll have...yes we cut Camden's hair even shorter yesterday and yes he has a bruise on his forehead, he fell off the second step onto the hardwood floor at Kellie's bridal shower on Friday.




Here is a short clip of Camden playing with Dean on the skateboard. He really likes to push the board around as you can see from the pictures above. 
You also get to see how tough Camden is. He falls on the ground at the end of the video. Don't worry, no bumps or scrapes from that fall. Although he did get a little ouchy from falling walking later in the afternoon.

8 responces from friends:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so-o cute. Can hardly wait to see him again.

PaPa

Amy said...

Wipe out! lol hes so cute! he looks like a totally different kid with his hair like that!! Can't wait until y'all visit again! I love you!

Rachel Mohat said...

He looks so bald lol! My boy is getting so big! I can't wait to see him again.

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I miss you guys already....let's play

Lauralee Altice said...

Which Marin is this? You're blog is blocked and you don't have your last name posted! :)

Debra Atice said...

He really does look so different, but what a cutie always!
I really miss you all too! I have to come soon!

Anonymous said...

Like Father Like Son. He looks even more like his dad with his hair short I love it.

Love,
Cindy

Summer said...

cute cute cute!! i cant believe he is getting potty trained!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker