Monday, April 27, 2009

Supercross 2009

Saturday we went with Emily, Robert, Jordan and LaNae to Monster Energy's AMA  Supercross race. It was the penultimate round which is the round before the finals (those are this week in Vegas). 
(these to pictures are courtesy of motocross.com)
We were so glad that the rain cleared up so we weren't too miserable watching the show. It was still very cold but we had a lot of fun! Camden loved watching the motorcycles and when each heat ended Camden would sign more. He did really good and didn't get restless until the very end...we were there for about three hours. Here are some pictures of Camden enjoying the action. Sorry some of them are kinda blurry, I took them on my phone.





This fire scared Camden and made him cry!

2 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

Awww he loved it! What a boy! I can't wait to see y'all soon!

Tiffany said...

looks like fun! the fire would've scared Preston too I bet. Camden was a trooper, he did so well.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker