Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Dean was in Washington state for work all last week. Camden got sick, then I got sick...and as I'm sure you know not much gets done when you're sick. So now Dean's home and he is sick! No fun!
Camden is like is dad is so many ways...(a lot like many boys I guess) he loves skateboarding, motorcycles, dirt-bikes, cars...all that fun stuff...here are a few pictures I took of him today.


Dean and Justin got boxing gloves last night so they could fight with each other for fun. Camden thinks they are pretty cool too. He asked me to put them on him. Please disregard the crackers he made a mess of all over the floor in the background!






5 responces from friends:
That is so cute:) He is already a PRO!
Oh my gosh these pictures are the best. I love his expression in the first one. I love the eyes closed skateboarding. And I love the last one that has all the crap on the floor LOL!
i love the last one of him just standing there- What mom! :) I can't believe how big he is getting and i love the short hair cut! he is super cute!
He is so cute! I'm glad you survived last week! I hope Dean gets better soon!
The 1st picture is my favorite too. He is such a cutie! He is growing up too fast! I am sorry you all have had such a lousy week. I am looking forward to coming up!
Post a Comment