Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tree Hugger

Dean always teases me and calls me a hippie...I took these pictures in honor of Earth Day to show that Camden is a tree hugger! :) There were a few times he posed so cute but my the time I got the picture taken on my phone, the shutter speed is so slow, he would have moved away! These are the best of the ones I took.




3 responces from friends:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Yours & Camden's haircuts look super cute!

Tiffany said...

He's so adorable. I need to give him a big squish! We missed you guys today! I'm glad you like the home you looked at though. We'll see you for sure Sunday if not Sat. :)

Rachel Mohat said...

Too cute, I love them. What do you do exactly that makes u a tree hugger? I can't wait to see you!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker