Friday, May 30, 2008

Bath time

Most of you know by now that Camden is a night owl. He doesn't go to sleep until 11:30 or midnight. Every night around 10 he takes  his bath. I tried skipping it once and by 12:30am he was still wired so I had to give him a bath so he'd settle down and go to sleep! These are some pictures from his bath tonight.

Camden loves to suck on his washcloths.

Measuring spoons are one of his favorite things lately.

6 responces from friends:

Rachel T. said...

He seriously is the cutest kid known to man. And trust me I know, I see a LOT of kids, but none of them are this cute!

Debra Atice said...

Camden, I miss your kisses! (which are actually him sucking on my face!)

Megan said...

Your baby is adorable! He looks like a little man.

Summer said...

so cute! i love measuring spoons too!

Dan and Kan said...

he is getting so big!! i'm really excited to see you all in a few days!! i'll be coming in on wed night- so the best time will be on thursday!! yay!!

Tiffany said...

Such a cute face! I put the picture of you and Micah on my blog with the others, so now Micah knows you love him! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker