Saturday, May 17, 2008

Summer swimmer

I got Camden a swim suit from baby gap last week so when we go to Texas next month he can go swimming in grandma's pool. Gap was having a sale on their swim wear so it was hard to find the right sizes.
They only had them in 0-3 months and 6-12 months so we took a gamble and got the 6-12 since he will be 6 months in June when we go to Texas. We also got him a swim hat which is too big as well but what do you do? They grow so fast I didn't want him to out grow it before he got to wear them. I wanted to get the shirt too but of course they are sold out of all of them, even online!
We tried them on to see how they would work.



My new swim hatMom, I don't know what I think about this stuff...

agh...

2 responces from friends:

Anonymous said...

That Agh picture has got to be one of my most favorite of all times. It just makes me giggle every time i see it, the expression on his face is priceless. Thanks for always putting these pictures up here, it helps to see all these pictures since I can't be there to pinch his cheeks and kiss his sweet butt.

Debra Atice said...

How fun to see him in these! I miss him already! i am glad "yall" are coming to texas soon!! Love, Mimi

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker