Sunday, May 11, 2008

What more could a mom ask for?

I am so grateful this mother's day for my sweet baby boy for which made me a mother. He is such a good baby and I love him so much! I couldn't ask for a better baby. He is so much fun and his smiles and laughs always brighten up my day. I am so grateful to be blessed to be a mom. I couldn't ask for a better calling in life.

This is Camden taking a bath today. How can you not love this boy.
As always he is sucking his toes in the tub and he was caught red handed.

yummy! those toes sure are tasty!

"Hi mommy, I love you!"

5 responces from friends:

Anonymous said...

Man he is getting so big, I miss him dang it!

Tiffany said...

That is too cute! I love that kid!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

He's always sucking his toes. That's too funny! You have a cutie on your hands!

Paige and Family said...

mmmm toes!

Debra Atice said...

Should be "caught red footed"!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker