Friday, May 2, 2008

Feet obssession

Camden is now obsessed with sucking on his toes. Even if he has socks on. Almost the entire time he takes a bath his feet are in his mouth! It's rather quite funny! This was Camden this morning sucking on his socks...they were soaking wet by the time he was done so I took them off and his feet were pruny!

"I can see you mom. Why do you always take my picture?"

"Can't a kid suck his feet without getting his picture taken?"

3 responces from friends:

Summer said...

what a sweet little man!! i love the pruny toes!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

He is so stinkin cute! He's getting so big! I can't believe he's 4 months old already! (Thanks for the help with Sharon's address today!) I'm glad you guys are doing so well!

Tiffany said...

I think that is so cute! Maybe since he's so flexible he'll want to be a gymnast like his Mommy. By the way I love your new blog background, it fits you perfectly!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker