Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bumbo

Camden has become so good at rolling over that we can't walk away if we set him down. He even tries to roll over in the bathtub and while I'm changing his diapers! So we finally broke down and decided to buy him a Bumbo seat they are suppose to help teach babies to sit up. I don't know if it works but I've heard good things about it. It does keep him secure when I set him down in it so that's good.

  Here is Camden sitting in his Bumbo playing with his ball and watching TV.


           
 
Then Aunt Elyse came over and played dress-up with Camden's new toys...silly Lysee!


 She gave Camden some bling!
                      

2 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

That's really funny! I can't figure out what the orange toy is that's attached to his chest? Silly Weezie!

Debra Atice said...

What a cool chair! Camden looks like he is having lots of fun in it!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker