Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gib me dat...

Camden is at the stage where he likes to grab things and everything goes in his mouth. Tonight Dean was holding him and eating twizzlers and Camden decided that he wanted it too! I had to hurry and grab the camera and take a picture...it was so funny. He said give me that dad!


"What?"

4 responces from friends:

Rachel T. said...

That is seriously the cutest thing ever, that second picture is priceless, I love it!

Tiffany said...

So cute! You'd better watch out, he likes candy already! :)

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big and is such a cute little boy! It's fun to see all your posts about him. He seems to be a good little baby with a sweet personality. You're a lucky mom!

Debra Atice said...

Dean, I got out your baby book and I see alot of similarity to Camden in the picture.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker